1. Welcome to Ace Verso 18.08.2018, 20:08#1
    WW

Executive

Founder

95 2,651 982

18.08.18 - the day when Ace Verso is officially revealed to the public, the day we have been working towards for quite a while. Without further ado let us briefly introduce ourselves, present a few products and showcase roadmap for the nearest future.

About Us
    Imagine a place to unite a variety of platforms, place built for creative people and communities, place to provide opportunities. This is what Ace Verso is all about. Besides doing our best to deliver quality content and services, we aim to benefit platforms and people as well.

Rent Service
    As mentioned earlier, Ace Verso is going to be a hub for multiple platforms. Starting off with the one which has probably been a home for many of us - Multi Theft Auto (MTA). It is nearly impossible to fully appreciate things MTA has given to us: memories, friends, lessons, skills and experiences. Therefore, we would like to pay our dues to this wonderful platform.

Rent - Web Control Panel

A simple solution for those who always wanted to have a server, but couldn't set one up due to lack of time or resources. If you are a mapper, event organizer, clan/community owner or an enthusiast - this service is for you.
    • FREE Trial
    • FTP Access
    • Web Control Panel
    • Reminders & Notifications
    • Support & More
    We have prepared a dedicated page with all details, feel free to explore.

Entertainment
    Custom fullscreen Gallery built from scratch to share your works, memes and news. It is packed with a bunch of features making it a small network on its own.
    • Upload images without going to 3rd party websites.
    • Gain advantage of the custom tag system.
    • Create polls.
    • Reply-to-reply, mention and track your views.
    • YouTube, SoundCloud, LiveLeak, DailyMotion, Vimeo & Spotify support.

Gallery - Front Page

Gallery - Post

Website
    Our main focus has been to create a custom website with unique style and functionality. We could spend a lot of time showcasing and talking about every single feature; however, we will just let you enjoy and witness them for yourselves. As of today, the website is still in the early stage of development; therefore, please report any bugs you might encounter in the Issues subforum.

Roadmap
    We are now at the very early stage of development, and we have a lot to accomplish. Our main directions are to integrate multiple platforms, provide the best services and user experiences possible.

We will soon bring more news, updates and answers to questions you might have. Other than that, feel free to browse the website, share your opinion and suggestions!

Sincerely,
    AceVerso Administration
    Last edited by WW; 14.01.2019 at 03:21.
    Micra, xDarK1nG, M4RT1N, DonJohn, VonDusky, PREDATOR, RyanGui, MarveL, airplaNe, Wanz, SmoK!, Kevin, Nataam, Raven, Havi, Ichigo#, ZJK, LookaT, xecN, Allcapone, xRAGE, , censor, KeLLeCi, SNX, RoBy, IsGh, , Chaos, Xanny, mkjagers, 4yM, Invent, Louis, Hederi, VanillaSky, Zaja, Boudi, KaroKarcsi, TheDragoN, , SackOne*, PoweR, Zatley, Turbo^, ds, Sebi, Gonzalez~, n1n, Inspra, SpartaN, RemTek, Lukas, Punisher, AlieN, LyCry, xLessSpeed, Eripenx, Aoi, N3xT, DeLeTe, Khaled, Mousy, Nebla, Eleven, LinK, Lumb, MuffioS, Tru-KaaN, Mete, iRenox, Mert, CriMenTvz, , SeNa, RavTiles, Chrome, Peanut, , Skyress, Francis18, AndreaS., Noc^, Avi, Mor0, , Hero#, Dynamitou, , FrAnK^SH, F0XY, Partyz, stockkk, Redusz, SKYL1NE, Physion, 31Check, Resou, , Revolcee12, nuRdy, , , Danteh, Ventrax, Meraxes, Blaze, JauzZ, , Tony!, alimahmuod1100, Varane, CarmY, Francis#, MirceaX, SkyLion#, Raay, Captan, gery, Audi, Karezma
  2. Re: Welcome 18.08.2018, 23:10#2
    Micra

oFG|

16 265 1

Last two/three months were productive as hell, especially for WW. What he has done (everything you can see here) definitely deserves recognition since most of the stuff was built from scratch. Glad that we're on the same path again (what a surprise). I believe most of you still have dozens of questions - sooner or later we'll answer all of them.

Also tune into our Discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/Pye8VsU
    Last edited by Micra; 19.08.2018 at 02:19.
    DonJohn, Eleven, VonDusky, M4RT1N, PREDATOR, RyanGui, MarveL, WW, Nataam, Raven, Ichigo#, Havi, Skyress, LookaT, xecN, CzerkA, censor, RoBy, DNO, Chaos, 4yM, Louis, Hederi, VanillaSky, Zaja, Chrome, , SNX, TheDragoN, SackOne*, Turbo^, SpartaN, Zatley, Punisher, IsGh, QuietDeathlotus, Nebla, Khaled, Lumb, iRenox, CriMenTvz, , Peanut, SeNa, #SherazPapi, , , FrAnK^SH, DrMc, 31Check, Resou, , Sky, #MaNiC, Danteh, Meraxes, Blaze, Tony!, MirceaX, gery
  3. Re: Welcome 19.08.2018, 01:03#3
    Skyress

2 12

Firstly, Congratulations & Good luck guys.. glad to see that two of my favourite ex-teammates, friends back to business! Wishing the best for you guys!
    Micra, WW, xecN, Louis, OnweD, xLessSpeed, Khaled, SeNa, , , gery
  4. Re: Welcome 19.08.2018, 01:38#4
    xecN

SY|

2 9

Wow! Seriously, forum looks great! I think i wanna to see server from these people! Love u.
    WW, Micra, RavTiles, , gery
  5. Re: Welcome 19.08.2018, 01:57#5
    CzerkA

[FoXX]

1 7

As I said in the shoutbox, you guys are one of the most iconic leaders in the MTA. I hope you guys achieve anything you want. Forum looks great so far, best of luck buddies!
    Micra, WW, xecN, Louis, , gery, Severe
  6. Re: Welcome 19.08.2018, 02:56#6
    M4RT1N

'L

4 26

I am extremely amazed by the effort that you are putting into this project which is undoubtely revolutionary. I cannot wish Ace Verso and its staff anything else than a bright future, I truly hope that you will achieve all of your goals!
    Last edited by M4RT1N; 19.08.2018 at 03:07.
    WW, Micra, Louis, , gery, Severe
  7. Re: Welcome 19.08.2018, 05:17#7
    censor

XpR

4 13 20

Yess, the powerhouse is back at it again. I'm glad to see the continuation of your colaboration and cannot wait for what is coming in the future! I'll stay tuned!
    WW, Micra, Louis, iRenox, , gery
  8. Re: Welcome 19.08.2018, 12:20#8
    Chaos

X/

25 93

Best of luck guys, hope that you will achieve your goal.
    WW, Micra, Louis, , gery
  9. Re: Welcome 19.08.2018, 13:06#9
    WestM

Administrator

Administrator

11 213 95

When two amazing developers like WW and Micra are working on something together, you know it's going to be big.

Cannot wait to see how this community progresses!
    Micra, Louis, DMNK, WW, Lumb, , gery
  10. Re: Welcome 19.08.2018, 14:17#10
    Zaja

10 35 20

Hi, long time no see. This looks amazing and I can't wait to see you guys kick some asses.
    Micra, Louis, WestM, WW, Mert, , gery
Please, log in or register to reply
1 User Browsing Welcome to Ace Verso 0 1